It’s been a great year at JouleBug with lot’s of new features, users and communities! We love hearing how JouleBug gets in our users’ heads and they find themselves being more mindful of our beautiful planet. Most of us use JouleBug to log our sustainable actions and to capture and share sustainable moments — those special times when sustainability, beauty and fun collide. But I have never used JouleBug to set goals for the next year…until now.
In the next few days I am planning on Buzzing a few pins and adding my 2015 goals as comments with a tag #MyGreenGoal. Those that are following me in the app (Grant Williard) will see something like this in my Feed:
- Phat Wheels: Keep my tires inflated and Buzz 6 times (every 8 weeks)
- Park Place: Enjoy the outdoors and backpack 30 miles
- Blazing Saddles: Skip the car and bike 2,000 miles
- Catalog Crush: Get serious and keep my mailbox mostly empty
- Quittin’ Time: Remember to switch off lights and monitor at lunchtime, too
And for good measure, by the end of 2015, I’m striving for:
- Following more top JouleBug users – – they’re inspiring
- 104 additional Buzzes
- 50 more “Weeks in a Row” bonus (now 8)
- Capturing 6 sustainable moment photos that are well liked by JouleBug Nation
- 5 new Pins earned
- 3 more Badges earned
I hope you’ll join me in setting your own #MyGreenGoal. I’ll look forward to seeing your plans. Thanks to everyone for your support and Happy New Year!
One of JouleBug’s Founders